Friday, June 3, 2011

Change

So with all this change happening in my life I have been thinking...when you are in the teaching profession you have to be able to accept constant change. The teaching profession I swear is always changing. I guess I should be grateful because my job is never boring! I made a wiki page tonight for my second graders to use. I hope they will be able to. I honestly have no idea what second graders can and cannot do. I guess it is going to be trial and error. I was asked to be the lead teacher in second grade today and I am very confused on how I am going to be able to do that. I know nothing about second so how can I lead it???? I found a quote from Corrie Ten Boom today that I feel is very appropriate at this time:

"Conditions are always changing; therefore, I must not be dependent upon conditions. What matters supremely is my soul and my relationship to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...