Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Post

Aaauuuggghh....I am new to this blogging stuff but my life's recent encounters have opened new doors. I am trying to find myself again when I have been not myself for a very long time. I am an elementary teacher but I will NOT concentrate on my spelling or punctuation while blogging...lol.
I lately have found a new love for my job which is so crazy to me. I used to hate going to work and wanted to find any outing that I could from teaching. These past two years have been my worst but I have a new found joy that in those two years I have become a stronger teacher. I can honestly say that I love all my students. I love the ones that are always on task, I love the ones that need a hug first thing in the morning, I love the ones that I struggle with because with those I grow and I challenge myself. I become a better teacher and in that a better person. I never wanted to be a teacher it was a mistake actually that I became one and it is something I would have never seen myself doing. I get stressed out and I make no money but who says wealth is money???? I get hugged a thousand times a day. I get told I love you and I say it several times a day. I deal with snotty faces and kids eating glue but somehow it is worth it. I hope I always remember to hug back.
I hope I never take them for granted and I am wondering what my next couple of years hold. I am hoping for a new experience within teaching and a change up of help. I guess I will have to depend on God for what He thinks is best.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I wanted to teach and spent the first half of this year struggling to find a way out. I am not sure how I feel about it right now but it is not the job that college prepares you for. I hope you get what you are hoping for :o) We are strong people because of what we do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...